Founder of Chrysalis Records, media and sports entrepreneur, campaigner
“Tory philosophy comes out of the 18th Century, Green philosophy was developed in the latter half of the 20th Century, the 21st Century will be, has to be, the Green Century.”
In this episode we discuss:
This week Chris Wright CBE is joined by Green Party Peer and former leader Natalie Bennett. The topics they discuss are:
- What’s all this fuss about ULEZ?
- Is the Green Party coming out of the shadows?
- Why the argument that Britain shouldn’t bother tackling climate change when we are so much smaller than China doesn’t hold up.
- How Britain’s environmental and food standards will likely drop as we move to Pacific trade rather than EU.
- The pressing issue of food security.
- Natalie Bennett’s upbringing to a life in politics.
- Reforming the House of Lords.
- The interlinked Green social, economic, and environmental philosophy.
- The consensus about the privatisation of water, and other public utilities and services in the UK.
- Natalie explains why to abandon tactical voting and just vote Green.
- Green’s original social policies.