Head of Podcasting
“Are we cut out for the Modern World?”
In the first episode of ‘Modern World,’ Jay and Ross have a question for you: is this podcast going to be about two grumpy old men moaning about the world, social media, and parents buying overpriced bottles of ‘PRIME’ at Christmas? While there is an element of that, this episode discusses the distinction between your favourite film and the best film you have ever seen. We discuss why you should watch ‘The Traitors’, our social media pet peeves of the week, and finally, are greeting cards a waste of money? Are we miserable? You be the judge!
In this episode we discuss:
- What is the difference between your favourite film and the best film you have ever seen? Are they the same?
- Christmas recap and Ross’ leftovers Yorkshire pudding wrap
- Did you watch ‘The Traitors’ on BBC?
- Social Media pet peeves
- Mental Health and taking a break from your phone
- What’s the point of greeting cards?
Created & produced by: Podcast Partners
Tags mentioned:Christmas Entertainment Film Language Social media